What You Need:
- Ground Buffalo Meat
- Masala Ramen – I used Maggi brand here. You technically could use plain Ramen and add masala spice.
- Olive Oil
- Frozen Vegetables of your choice
- Chicken Makhani Spice
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Lemon Pepper
What You Do:
- While water is boiling, begin cooking the buffalo meat in another pan. After the water is boiling, add the Ramen noodles, frozen vegetables, and spice packet that came with the Ramen noodles.
- While the Ramen is cooking, add the Chicken Makhani spice to the buffalo meat along with the milk. The buffalo meat should be mostly cooked before you do this.
- Quickly pour the buffalo meat and sauce into your soup and cook a little bit more.
- Add lemon pepper, and voila! It’s like, gourmet, except…not totally.