Submitted by Nadia!
What You Need:
- 2 purple eggplants
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- lemon juice
What You Do:
- You have a choice for the first step! Either:
1) cut in half, coat with olive oil, and place in oven at 400 degreesOR 2) poke holes, DON’T cut in half, coat with olive oil, and place in oven at 400 degrees
- Cook for about 50 minutes
- Let cool, and then peel off skin
- In blender, mix up peeled eggplants and the rest of the ingredients to taste. Decorate with scallions and cayenne pepper.
- You can use it in sandwiches, or eat plain :)