What You Need:
- 6 slices lean turkey bacon
- 8 oz (1 package) cream cheese
- 16 oz (2 packages) nonfat cream cheese
- 4 oz reduced-fat blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts
- nonstick cooking spray
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a casserole dish with the nonstick spray.
- Separately, cook the bacon till it’s crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and crumble (and don’t snack on them, they’re for guests!)
- Wipe out most of the oil from the pan you cooked the bacon in and add the garlic – cook slightly until you can smell it (less than a minute).
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the cheeses, bacon, garlic, and add the lemon juice
- Pour mixture into your coated dish and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Tastes great with veggies or pita chips! :D