What You Need:
- 1 (10 oz) box Green Giant Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped and toasted pecans
- 6-8 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- black pepper (the real kind)
- Olive Oil
What You Do:
- Prepare the Green Giant Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce according to package directions.
- While all that’s happening, heat a pan over medium heat with a touch of olive oil. Add the Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce and the sage and pepper. Saute for three minutes.
- Add the cranberries and cook another three minutes, until they start to plump.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a serving bowl, and sprinkle with the toasted pecans. Serve immediately. Just so you know, this is great with quinoa.