What You Need:
- 1 1/2 chopped asparagus spears
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk (I’m doing this healthy style)
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- grated Parmesan cheese
- cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- black pepper
What You Do:
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the asparagus, pinch some salt in there, and let boil for ~30 seconds. Drain and set it somewhere.
- Preheat oven to 375. Whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, cheese, sour cream, bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, and pepper.
- In a dish, spray with nonstick spray and pour the mixture in. Add the asparagus and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (the top will become a light brown). Basically, it’ll look fancy!