What You Need:
- 1 Cup Rice
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Curry Powder
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Chopped Ginger
- Chopped Garlic
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
What You Do:
- Chop the chicken up into biteable sizes.
- Heat oil in a pan and begin cooking the chicken with curry powder sprinkled across.
- Take care when cooking the chicken to move it around and not burn the spices.
- Move the chicken to a separate bowl after a few minutes (should be half cooked).
- Add the ginger, garlic, onions, and more curry powder to the pan. Cook for a minute and add chicken back in.
- Add chicken stock and peas and continue to cook until sauce thickens and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with rice!