What You Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound (about 8 slices) prosciutto
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 3 cloves garlic
- thinly sliced 1 lemon
What You Do:
- Heat oven to 400° F
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to the oven and roast for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a second skillet, over medium heat, heat the remaining oil.
- Cook the prosciutto until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the zucchini, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper to the skillet and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the prosciutto and zucchini mixture to the skillet with the chicken, squeeze the lemon over the top, and toss.
- Divide among the plates.