This recipe requires this chicken recipe.
The scampi (pasta) itself is a very quick meal, but adding the chicken is about a half hour ordeal.
What You Need:
- 1 Package Angel-Hair Pasta (whole wheat to be healthy!)
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons
- Fresh Parsley
What You Do:
- While the chicken is cooking, bring one pot of water to boil for the noodles and begin melting the butter with the olive oil in another pot
- Once the water begins boiling, add the noodles and cook until soft
- Once the butter is melted, drain the noodles and pour the sauce over the noodles
- Squeeze lemons and add parsley
- Mix thoroughly
- Serve as shown in picture