What You Need:
- Cremini Mushrooms (about 8 oz)
- 1 Chopped Shallot (remember, we’re being fancy here, no skimping on the chopping!)
- Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Breasts – Boneless, but with Skin to get the right flavor and texture
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
What You Do:
- Grind the mushrooms, shallot, and tarragon (1 tsp or to your liking) in a processor.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add your chopped mixture onto the pan.
- Cook until the wetness is evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown – about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the goat cheese.
- Spread this delicious mixture underneath each chicken breast.
- Roast on a baking sheet at 425 F for 25 minutes (or until the chicken is completely cooked…)