What You Need:
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 1 3/4 Cups Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Shredded Coconut
- 4 Large Bananas
- Lots of Coconut Oil for Deep Frying
What You Do:
- Whisk coconut milk, flour, sugar, salt, and shredded coconut in a bowl until smooth mixture. Set aside covered for 1/2 an hour but after 2 hours science happens and the batter is no longer good for this.
- Fill a deep saucepan with 3 inches of oil to 350 F
- Cut bananas into small quarter pieces
- Coat the bananas with your batter. Try to keep your coatings nice and even.
- Lower each piece into oil and fry on each side for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately – inside will be sweet and gooey and completely delicious!