What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 Mr. Goodbar
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2 egss
- 1 1/2 cups milk (you won’t notice a difference if you use skim or 2%)
- Baking Powder
- vegetable oil
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- Fat Free whipped cream
- Salt (just a pinch)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
What You Do:
- Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the blueberries and crumble the mr. goodbar in
- Preheat the waffle iron and keep beating mixture until smooth.
- Coat the waffle-maker with nonstick cooking spray, pour the batter in, and cook lots of waffles! It makes people happy.
- It’s already sweet, so not much syrup or whipped cream is needed. It’s also good with bananas on top – it balances out some of the sweetness.