What You Need:
- 1 cup Strawberries
- .5 cup Raspberries
- .5 cup Blueberries
- Brown Sugar
- 7-Up or Sierra Mist (Diet if you’re trying to be healthy!)
What You Do:
- In a big bowl, go to town with mashing the three types of berries. If you want a bit of a chunkier feel/look, mash less. If you want to put this into a summer cocktail, mash more!
- Once you’re satisfied with your mashing, add 2 cups of the soda and some brown sugar to your liking, and mix it all up!
- Put bowl in freezer for about 4-5 hours
- The cool thing about this is that you can use it as you need and re-freeze. No more worrying about your berries going badly so quickly!
What it Will Look Like:
Or just serve it in small margarita glasses during a summer bbq! Your guests are going to think you are so awesome.