What You Need:
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 3 Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp tamarind chutney/li>
- 1 tbsp hot mint chutney
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 tsp salt
What You Do:
- In a large pot, boil potatoes and drain most of the water. Keep a tiny bit in the pot.
- Add in the oil, white onion, coriander leaves, and green chilies and mix.
- Add in the two chutneys and keep mixing. Potatoes should be slightly mashed at this point, but not full-on mashed potatoes looking either.
- Squeeze in all of the lime (easier to cut the lime into quarter wedges) to get all of the lime juice.
- Add in the chaat masala, salt, and green onions and mix more.
- This can be served warm or cold – it’s delicious either way!