What You Need:
- 1 Cauliflower
- Boneless chicken breast, cut up – This can be vegetarian by just taking the chicken out. Photos are of the vegetarian version!
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 2 Medium Carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock/chicken stock (I personally like the flavor that comes out from vegetable broth, but some people like it a bit more meaty…)
- curry powder
- olive oil/canola oil
- garam masala
- cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
What You Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil on medium/high heat. Add the chicken, onions, garlic, and sauté till onions and garlic are brown. And until the chicken is mostly cooked.
- Add in the vegetable or chicken stock and the can of stewed tomatoes
- Add in the peas, carrots and cauliflower, and let the concoction cook on medium/high heat until the carrots and cauliflower are a bit softer.
- Reduce the heat and add 2-3 tablespoons of curry power, 1-2 tablespoons of garam masala, and cayenne and salt to your liking. You’ll really want to reduce the heat before adding in the spices, otherwise, the spices will evaporate into the air, instead of into the food. Your eyes will burn and hurt, and your household will be very unhappy with you. Let everything cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the carrots and cauliflower are soft enough to be enjoyably devoured.