What You Need:
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Chopped Onion
- Frozen Peas
- 1 Pack Ramen
What You Do:
- Cook ground beef/turkey in a large skillet with a bit of oil.
- Add chopped onion along with half of the seasoning packet and a bit of water.
- Add some frozen peas, season to taste with salt and pepper
- Transfer to a oven-friendly dish or cast iron skillet.
- Top with cooked ramen noodles
- Broil in oven until brown and crispy on top. Top layer of noodles should be dry and crispy. Bottom layer of noodles should be soft.