What You Need:
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Small Container of Plain Yogurt (nonfat if you want to be healthy)
- Milk (skim if you want to be healthy)
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Onion
- Curry Powder
- Chilli Powder
- .25 cups Lemon Juice (it’s easier just to buy the juice as opposed to squeezing a ton of lemons)
- Olive Oil
What You Do:
- Cut the chicken up into bite-size bits
- In a bowl, mix the chicken and yogurt with about 3 tablespoons each of the spices and the lemon juice. Mix everything together really well.
- Let the chicken sit and marinade (an hour is really about enough)
- In the meantime, cut up the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the onions up (I know, I hate doing that too, but I promise this is super tasty in the end!) into medium-to-large pieces
- In a pot, mix the two vegetables up and coat with the spices and lemon juice
- Add the veggies into a pot, and pour milk until half of the vegetables are covered.
- Begin cooking the vegetables on low
- In a non-stick pan, pour some oil on high heat
- Take turns scooping large ladle-fulls of the chicken-yogurt mix into the pan, cooking it for a bit, and then adding the chicken-yogurt mix into the pot with veggies (which should still be on medium heat)
- Eventually, you will have a pot full of all the goodies in it. Continue cooking the entire concoction (which should now be a soup)
- Be naughty and keep tasting your soup for cooked chicken and soft cauliflower
- Note that the soup base here is yogurt and milk. You can add water to make it more soup-y, or, alternatively, you can also add more yogurt/milk for a thicker curry to go on top of rice (brown rice if you want to be healthy)!
- Serve in a bowl and sprinkle cilantro!
What it Will Look Like: