Because sometimes we want a hot breakfast that’s as quick as grabbing a granola bar…
What You Need:
- 2 Eggs
- 12 oz. Coffee Cup/Mug
- 2 Tablespoons Milk (skim to be healthy)
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese (or whatever cheese you fancy, skim or 2% to be healthy)
- Cooking Spray
What You Do:
- Coat 12 oz. coffee cup with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and milk and beat with fork until blended.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds (eggs should be at the almost set stage). I suggest covering the cup just in case…
- Top with cheese and eat happily
You CAN do this with just egg whites and your breakfast will be less than 100 calories. You will need to play with the microwave time so that the eggs don’t splatter everywhere. Egg whites do splatter more!