Submitted by Nadia!
What You Need:
- Yellow Cake mix + whatever ingredients needed on package of yellow cake mix
- 1 Package of white chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz package of cool whip
- 1 package of frozen strawberries
- 1 large package of fresh strawberries
What You Do:
- Thaw and mash up frozen strawberries until it is a chunky compote
- Make the yellow cake mix in a round pan according to instructions BUT use frozen strawberries instead of water
- Let cool for at least 1-2 hours
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, and immediately mix with cool whip
- Cover the cooled-off cake with it
- Chop up fresh strawberries and use as decorations
What it Will Look Like:
Wait till I make it and remember to take a picture. Last time it was so good, I forgot to take a picture.