What You Need:
- Linguine (whole wheat to be healthy!)
- Alfredo Sauce
- 1 bag Sauerkraut
- 8 Olives, chopped
- 4 sticks celery, chopped (reduces smell of sauerkraut!)
- 2.5 Tablespoons Green Curry Paste
- 1 lb. Chopped Chicken Breast (or leave out for vegetarian option)
What You Do:
- Put all the ingredients, except the noodles into a pressure cooker and cook on medium for ~20 minutes or until sauerkraut is soft.
- Stir to make sure curry paste is evenly cooked in.
- Cook noodles and serve sauce on top.