What You Need:
- 1 Bagel (everything is nice for this)
- 1 egg
- Olive Oil
- Slice of Ham
- Chili Powder
What You Do:
- Heat up olive oil on a skillet (cast iron makes it easier)
- Crack open egg on skillet and right away add in chili powder (this way it cooks uniformly into the egg)
- Let the egg cook and set the bagel to be toasted at the same time (whole thing should take ~3 minutes)
- Turn down the heat. On the other side of the skillet (make some room), lay the piece of ham on the skillet and use your spatula to press the ham into the heat. Flip the ham, and cook it on the other side too.
- Lay the ham on the bagel, then lay the egg on top, and then sprinkle with hot sauce or more chili powder.