What You Need:
- 1/2 lb edamame, still shelled (can be from frozen and still be delicious)
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 3-4 (I like 4) minced garlic cloves/li>
- 5 tsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp miso
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
What You Do:
- Bring water to a boil.
- In a separate pan, start heating oil.
- Put shelled edamame and salt in boiling water.
- Let edamame boil for 5 minutes while in the pan, while in the separate pan, add garlic and chili paste to the heated oil.
- Add miso to paste and stir for a minute.
- Remove and drain the edamame.
- Cover edamame with paste, mix and coat well.
- Serve immediately.