What You Need:
- 2 cups diced white onion
- 2 tablespoons of dry white wine (I like sauvignon blanc)
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth (or veggie broth)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sliced Mushrooms
- Shredded Swiss Cheese
What You Do:
- In a pot, cook the onions, mushrooms, and wine over medium heat (~4-5 minutes). You can add butter over the mushrooms for better cooking.
- Add the broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring the soup to a boil with medium-high heat.
- Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cheese on top. :D