This entire meal costs about $10 and feeds 6 people (or yourself 6 times).
What You Need:
- Eating Right Veggie Pasta Noodles
- Chicken Breast
- Artichoke Pesto Marinara Sauce
- Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Broccoli Head
- Baby Carrots
- 2 Celery stalks
- 1/2 large white onion
- Slice Mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of Butter
What You Do:
- Begin boiling the pasta in some water. You can add salt into the water if you wish.
- In a pan (cast iron is good in this case), begin cooking the chicken.
- Cut up all the vegetables and dice the garlic and habanero peppers.
- Add these into the pan, except the mushrooms.
- Move everything to one side of the pan and melt the butter in the open space. Add the mushrooms into the butter and coat the slices.
- Slowly begin mixing everything together and cook it. About 5 minutes or so. While cooking, add the sage and thyme to your liking.
- Drain the pasta, and in a big bowl, mix the pasta, chicken and veggies, and pour the entire bottle of marinara sauce into the concoction.
- Serve and caution everyone that this has some kick to it!
What It Will Look Like: