What You Need:
- 2 Tortillas
- shredded cheese
- black beans
- green chilis
- olive oil
- sour cream (optional)
- avocado (optional)
- meat slices (optional)
What You Do:
- In large pan on medium heat, melt butter & olive oil to a thin coating
- Stack tortilla > cheese > salsa > beans > chilis > meat > tortilla
- lay in pan & brown both sides slowly until cheese gets super melty
- perform uber-sweet pan flip to flip quesodillo – MUST BE MELTY CHEESE FIRST!
- add sourcreme/avocado and enjoy!
What it Will Look Like:
eye-tempting picture, coming soon!