What You Need:
- 1 Cup and 3 Tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Espresso
- 1 Pack Lady Fingers
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Amaretto (optional)
- Brandy (optional)
What You Do:
- Cream together the cream cheese, 3 tbsp heavy cream, and sour cream in a bowl.
- In a larger bowl, beat the rest of the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks begin to form.
- Add the cream cheese mix and amaretto into the large mixing bowl and whip until more stiff peaks form.
- Dip (short, quick dip!) the lady fingers into the coffee and brandy and form your first layer in a glass baking pan. Don’t soak the lady fingers otherwise your tiramisu will fall apart.
- Repeat process with another layer of dunked lady fingers and cream mixture.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.