My boyfriend and I made this and the entire meal for two was $3.45. And! We still had leftovers for one the next day.
What You Need:
- 2 Packs Ramen of your flavor choice
- Diced Ham or an Egg
- 1 Pack Frozen Peas
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 10-15 baby carrots or 1 carrot
What You Do:
- Okay, so it isn’t instant ramen. Boil some water, chop the carrots, pepper, and celery into bite sized pieces. Boil all the vegetables for a few minutes and then put the noodles and chunked ham in for the usual 2 minutes.
- Add in one of the sauce packets. (Two has a TON of sodium!)
- Cook, add the lemon in early with the vegetables for more flavor uptake.
- Enjoy. Preferably with a beer. You can spring the extra money you have for a good beer. Or with white tea, as pictured below. :D
What It Will Look Like: