What You Need:
- 24 Small White Mushrooms – take the stems off and save the stems!
- 3 oz of Turkey or Italian Pork Sausage
- 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs
- Basil Leaves
What You Do:
- Arrange the de-stemmed mushrooms on a baking sheet
- Chop the stems up and mix it in with your ground sausage. Add in the bead crumbs and parsley, mixing everything in a bowl
- Stuff each mushroom with the ground mixture
- Bake in oven at 400 F for 20 minutes
- Since you’re clearly serving this at a party, you might as well top each one with a basil leaf.