What You Need:
- Tortillas (wheat, to be healthier)
- Ground Turkey – take this out for a veggie snack instead
- Goat Cheese
- Red Onion
- Taco Seasoning
- Olive Oil
What You Do:
- In a large skillet, cook the ground turkey in the olive oil and add the taco seasoning. Also add some pepper, because pepper makes it all better. You can also add some garlic and ginger for a bit more of a “snap” to the taste.
- The flavor of how spicy the cut jalapenos will seep into your quesadilla depends on if you add them in first or last. I like to put them in with the turkey, or you can add them in the very end (which is how it was done in the pictures shown)
- Take the turkey out or use a different skillet. Add some oil to the skillet, and turn the heat up high. Lay a tortilla flat and sprinkle all the ingredients on there. Add the cheese first and add the cilantro and avocado last.”
- Fold the quesadilla in half and press it tight with a spatula. Cook, flip, be snazzy with it!
What it Will Look Like: